Via G. Cespi, 2 – 61032
Rosciano di Fano (PU)
INFORMATION PROCESSING DATA
Information pursuant to art. 13 pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (for brevity GDPR 2016/679)
1. Owner and responsible of the data – art. 13 co. 1 letter [a] [b] GDPR 2016/679
Owner is Cogede S.r.l., to whom we will address for the rights recognized by the GDPR and to know the updated list of all the data processing managers.
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing – art. 13 co. 1 letter [c] [d] GDPR 2016/679
The personal data assigned must be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
• management of customer records;
• execution of the professional service requested by you;
• sending service communications;
• fulfill legal obligations and comply with requests from the authority;
The legal basis for these treatments is art. 6.1 [b] GDPR –
The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures established at the request of the same.
No further treatments are foreseen on the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller.
3. Types of data processed
4. Communication and dissemination of data – art. 13 co. 1 letter [e] [f] GDPR 2016/679
The requested data is communicated only to people explicitly indicated by the interested party, or to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject, or as it is necessary to perform a task of public interest which is invested in the owner of the treatment. The data will not be disclosed except to persons duly authorized by the owner. The data will not be disclosed. The data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
5. Processing methods and data storage times – art. 13 co. 2 lett. [a] GDPR 2016/679
The processing of personal data consists of the collection, registration, organization, storage and the same data.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the aforementioned purposes, in accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the European Regulation on the processing of personal data, on :
- Paper support
- IT support
In compliance with the rules of lawfulness, legitimacy, confidentiality and security provided for by current legislation.
The data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of legal obligations.
6. Rights of the interested party – art. 13 co. 2 lett. [b] [c] [d] GDPR 2016/679
The person concerned, in the cases provided for by the law, has the right to obtain access to and personal rectification of the data. The person concerned for legitimate reasons has the right to obtain the cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment.
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
7. Del Nature of the provision of personal data and consequences of a possible refusal to answer – art. 13 co. 2 lett. [e] [f] GDPR 2016/679
The provision of personal data is optional. Any refusal to provide them will make it impossible to perform the professional service.
Regarding your data, there is no automated decision-making process, let alone a treatment that involves its proliferation